Report a Vulnerability/Bug
If you believe you have found a vulnerability/bug, please submit a report via email to email@example.com or fill in below contact form. This address/form can be used for (potential) vulnerabilities/bugs in any of Speedy Staking’s services.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Please don’t share any vulnerability information with third parties;
- Please use a descriptive email subject reflecting the potential vulnerability;
- Please only use said vulnerability/bug once to demonstrate PoC; please don’t continue using said vulnerability/bug.
We would appreciate the report containing as much detail as possible:
- Your contact information(we’re happy with anonymous reports as well);
- Type of vulnerability (firewall issues, XSS, SQL injection, remote code execution etc.);
- A detailed description of the vulnerability/bug and its location;
- Detailed steps to reproduce the vulnerability (screenshots and videos are extremely helpful!);
- PoC and/or exploit code;
- The vulnerability/bug’s potential impact and likelihood of abuse (for example: what data can be accessed or modified, how easy is it to abuse this vulnerability/bug, how often can it be abused etc.);
- Mitigations or workarounds.
Thank you for any information you provide us.