We’re happy to announce we have partnered with BLOCK 3000, a blockchain event in Lisbon, Portugal, on October 18 and 19, in the immense Altice Arena.
It would be great to meet Speedy Stakers and fellow Casper & KCC community members there, so be sure to let us know if you’ll attend. You don’t want to miss out on one of the most significant and innovative blockchain events of the year! The event will be held on October 18 and 19 in Lisbon. More information here.
Block 3000: Blockchain Battle is set to attract over 5,000 attendees. This gathering will bring together the finest minds in Blockchain, Crypto, and Web3, unveiling innovative projects, fostering valuable networking opportunities, and shaping the industry’s discourse.
The conference will showcase a wide-ranging lineup of speakers, encompassing C-suite executives, industry experts, the most prominent players in the Crypto & Fintech sector, influential figures from the media, inspirational founders, and esteemed thought leaders in Blockchain technology.
Some of the bright minds who’ll speak at the event:
- Zoe Wei: BNB Chain – Head of Developer Relations. Worked in several critical roles at BNB Chain and Binance for the past 4 years;
- John Woods: Joined the Algorand Foundation as CTO in 2022. Previously Chief Architect of Cardano at IOHK;
- Austin Federa: Head of Strategy & Communications at Solana Foundation;
- David Uhryniak: Director of Ecosystem Development at TRON;
- Carl “The Moon” Runefelt: Serial entrepreneur and crypto-evangelist who has invested in 400 blockchain-based startups. Forbes 30 under 30;
- Chef Mochi: Pseudonymous lead of PancakeSwap;
- Dmytro Budorin: Co-Founder & CEO of Hacken; and
- many more!
Next to a great line-up of speakers on the main stage, you’ll find the following activities at BLOCK3000:
- Tejo Hall, featuring short presentations for those who are more interested in the exhibition of projects;
- Exhibition area with around 80 exhibition booths;
- Startup Competition where you can discover new promising blockchain projects;
- Networking opportunities; and
- much more!